Cameras for security
Despite our wildlife-inspired name, outdoor cameras are often used for security purposes, such as:
- Monitoring remote properties
- Monitoring building (eg. sheds, fuel stores)
- Detecting trespass of persons onto property
- Detecting trespass of vehicles onto property
- Security of commercial property
- Illegal rubbish dumping detection
- Graffiti detection
- Private investigation
Outdoor cameras are battery-operated, weather proof, covert and small, making them ideal for security purposes.
Return on investment
Outdoor trail cameras are a very cheap to purchase and install compared to closed circuit television (CCTV) systems. For purposes such as monitoring illegal rubbish dumping, outdoor cameras also have a great return on investment in comparison to officers investigating incidents after the fact.
Happy to help
We would be happy to talk to you about using outdoor cameras for your security needs.